1. What is WebMoney?
WebMoney is an online payment system and comprehensive tool for online business activities!
WM Transfer Ltd is the owner and administrator of WebMoney Transfer Online Payment System, established in 1998.
The software is developed by JSC "Computing Forces", a company that also provides technical support and maintenance.
For further information, please visit the WebMoney official website.
2. How to register a WebMoney account?
Get register in WebMoney System and create a “Purse”.
Please follow the wizard at start.wmtransfer.com
Please choose one of the 3 versions of WebMoney Keeper:
- WM Keeper Classic
– an application, which is downloaded and installed into your computer. During registration process you will receive key file. Please, be sure that you have made a copy to USB storage device and remember you access code.
- WM Keeper Light
– a browser application that doesn't require installation – all operations are routed via a secure connection. During registration process you will receive X.509 certificate installed to your browser. Please be sure that you have made a copy of your X.509 certificate.
- Keeper Mobile
– a simple version with login and password. Note, that there are limits for transactions.
WebMoney strongly recommends you to verify your account –receive so called “WebMoney Passport”- formal or higher.
To receive the formal passport please go to https://passport.wmtransfer.com
>> Control panel >> Log in with your Keeper >> Fill in all you personal information and you will automatically receive a formal passport.
3. How to add funds to my WebMoney account?
4. How to fund my iFOREX account using WebMoney?
- Choose “WebMoney” as a payment method and click “Next”.
- You will be redirected to WebMoney payment page. Check all the information and click “Pay”.
- Choose the version of the Keeper and please make sure that you launched you Keeper and press Next.
- Enter the code you see and press “Yes”.
- Check everything again and confirm the payment.
Note, that after clicking “Confirm” your funds will be transferred to your account.