for any need
All clients can receive customer support and technical assistance 24/5 globally. iFOREX clients can rely on our support centre via the following methods:
Helpful SW and Documents
Remote Technical Assistance
Remote Assistance allows our support team to connect to your computer over the Internet, view your computer screen, and use their keyboard and mouse to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
- 1Click the "Connect" button. Connect
- 2Press “Run” in the pop up window.
- 3Press “Run” in the second pop up window.
- 4Contact us at +30-210-374-2575 and provide our representative with the ID number which is displayed in the “Remote Support” window.
- 1Click the “Connect” button. Connect
- 2Download the TeamViewerQS.exe file.
- 3Click the TeamViewerQS Icon.
- 4Click the TeamViewerQS.app Icon
- 5Press the "Open" button.
- 6Contact us at +30-210-374-2575 and provide our representative the ID and password, displayed in the “TeamViewer Quick Support” window.
The information listed below will allow you to resolve common technical problems. If you are still unable to solve the problem, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name, telephone number and a short description of the problem.
Possible technical problems:
- I inserted my user name and password, but failed to login.
- I opened a limit/position but I cannot see it.
- My platform isn't stable. I getting errors such as: Object reference not set to an instance of an object, NullReferenceException and other exceptions.
I inserted my user name and password, but failed to login.
This common problem occurs because of inserting the username and/or password incorrectly. The password can be a combination of digits and Latin letters. Mistyping the username or password will result in the following error message: FXnet Login Failure: FXnet Could not Authenticate the User.
I opened a limit/position but I cannot see it.
The system auto refreshes itself every few seconds. If your limit/position doesn't appear on the screen, press the "refresh" button to show your updated status.
My platform isn't stable. I getting errors such as: Object reference not set to an instance of an object, NullReferenceException and other exceptions.
First of all if you are getting exception errors please report them to us by pressing on the "report error" button in the exception window. If your platform is unstable we recommend cleaning internet temporarily files in the internet explorer along with assembly files.
- To clean assembly files:
delete the dl2 folder and all temp folders from:
C:\Documents and Settings\the folder of the working user\Local Settings\Application Data\assembly.
- To clean internet temporarily files:
go to Tools->internet options->in the general tab click on delete files, select to delete all offline content.
- If you wish to use iFOREX Online website contents, including currency rates, currencies conversion system, currencies outlook, charts or any other available information on our web site please submit your request to email@example.com and include your full name, telephone number and a short description of your request. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
- iFOREX does its utmost to ensure its clients with high standards which can be seen through our fast and effective courteous service. We are always delighted to hear your ideas of improvement. Even though we may not always be able to implement every idea in an immediate manner, we are still glad to examine them and add them- where applicable- to our R&D Plans. Kindly E-mail your ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
System RequirementsWeb based trading platform Mobile Platform
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows XP (with Sp3)
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6 (aka "snow Leopard") or newer
- Internet Explorer 11 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox v12 or newer
- Google Chrome v23.X or newer
- Safari 4 or newer
Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz (Single Core)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Screen resolution: 1024x768
Broadband Internet access and hardware
Java, Silverlight, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader required to run features and trading tools
Processor Speed: 2 GHz (Dual Core) or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher memory
Screen resolution: 1280x1024 or higher resolution
High-speed Internet access
- Samsung Galaxy S1, S2, S3, S3 Mini, Note
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- Motorola Droid
- Sony Xperia
- iPad 2, iPad 3
- Galaxy Tab
Required Operating Systems:
- Android OS version 4.x or higher
- Apple iOS 7 or higher version
- Android Browser
- Safari for iOS
- Mobile Trading Platform does not support 100% of the features offered in Web Trading Station or FXnet Trading Platform desktop based application, and supported features may vary depending on device type and Mobile operating system.
- Mobile Trading Platform device support is based primarily on operating system version. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to use the Mobile
application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
- Mobile Trading Platform does not individually certify carrier / model / OS combinations. If device is considered as supported based on the requirements above and there is a
compatibility problem, we will investigate the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.
How to use Mobile Trading Platform:
Go to trader.iforex.com from your smart phone or tablet and use your login details to start trading.
*Mobile devices that are not supported (such as BlackBerry) will be redirected to the current iFOREX Web Platform.
iFOREX Account Documentation
English Speaking Customer Service
- General +30-210-374-2599 | Fax: +30-210-374-2598
- Technical Support +30-210-374-2575 | Fax: +30-210-374-2576
- Compliance and Documentation Fax: +30-210-374-2536
- Customer Service +30-210-374-2599
- International Desk +357-252-04681
Main Email Addresses
World Wide Contact Numbers
- Czech Republic420-212-812-100
- South Africa0-800-982-504
Mobiles not always supported (depending on service provider)